How we are responding to COVID-19
During alert levels 3/2/1 we are able to provide both on-premise work and remote support following Government health and safety regulations and contract tracing.
How we can help you
- Remote Working - Setting up and ongoing support
- Ecommerce Websites - Quick Template Shopping carts setup so your business can rapidly provide online shopping services
- Cloud Based Phone systems
- Teams Collaboration solutions
- Security and monitoring systems for remote working
- on-premise IT support should remote support not be possible.
- Contact tracing solutions
As a registered essential services supplier we are able to go to client sites if required.
Acronym have developed a COVID-19 protocol, which is based on the Ministry of Health guidelines (MOH). For full details of our policy review the important information here.
Acronym understand how important it is to keep your services running.
- Acronym is a registered essentials services provider and following government guidelines we can go to client sites if required.
- Acronym will continue to provide remote support as normal and where possible this will be the first support option.
- We have a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) in place and the ability to work remotely using our systems.
- There should be no change to your hosted or online services from Acronym. We are continuing to monitor and support these systems.
The best way to contact our Team is:
- Calling 0508 227 6696 and pressing 1 for support
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Using the online portal Start a Support Ticket (Service Requests)
Acronym wishes you well in these difficult times! Please take care of yourself.