IT systems provide critical business services for the smooth daily running of your operations. A poorly maintained IT system will develop gradual performance losses and eventually fail. The overall reliability of your network revolves around a carefully planned and managed maintenance schedule.
Every good maintenance programme starts with consistent monitoring and reporting. Effective monitoring is the only way to avoid catastrophic failures.
Whether it’s a pending hardware disk failure; bloated log files that can grow rapidly to leave no available disk space for the core operating system to function; out of date windows or third party patch updates providing security vulnerabilities into your network; CPU hammering by inefficient processes; Then monitoring, maintenance and reporting can minimise these and many other system issues before they impact on your business costing valuable down time and lost productivity.
With a managed IT service your maintenance and upgrade investments can be better planned, providing a more stable cost model for your business.
Acronym has a range of managed services to bring stability to your critical business services. We offer 24/7 network monitoring coupled with aggressive preventative maintenance services to ensure optimum productivity for your business.
À la carte service plans include:
- Anti-virus with threat monitoring and reporting. This includes automated virus scans for peace of mind.
- Monitoring and notification of Windows updates and third-party application patching. This is critical to prevent easy access for viruses, spyware, and malware.
- Network device monitoring and reporting. Your network is only as stable as the individual items that connect or provide service to the network. Items such as uninterruptable power supplies (UPS), firewalls, routers, and switches all provide the key backbone of your network; failure of any one of these devices can bring the network down.
- Database performance monitoring and reporting. Many businesses rely on databases to efficiently run software systems. These databases can grind to a halt if poorly setup or maintained. Our database analysis (DBA) tools assess inefficiencies and report probable solutions.
- Managed backup solutions and disaster recovery solutions.
Proactive support plans
The Proactive Support plans include the core monitoring and reporting services provided with the À la carte service but also provide advanced monitoring and maintenance services such as applying Windows updates and patches, performing daily backup checks, and test data restores.
Fully managed support plans
The fully managed plans include Proactive Support plus issue resolution. Gain the peace of mind of a fixed labour cost for the smooth operation of your IT systems and network.
Whether you select à la carte managed services for individual critical items in your network, adopt a Proactive Support programme, or implement a fully managed solution, Acronym has a managed services programme to suit your business needs.
Acronym can structure a managed service offer to suit your business requirements.
- Proactive monitoring
- Create stability
- Peace of Mind
- Secure and reliable back ups